Air Buddies is the first direct-to-video film in the Buddies spin-off series to the Air Bud series. Unlike the rest of the sequels to follow, this does not have a special theme. Also, unlike the previous series, the animals can talk to each other.
Insert details here.
- Buddies (first appearance)
- Noah Sullivan
- Jackie Framm
- Patrick Sullivan
- Deputy Sniffer (first appearance)
- Sheriff Bob Template:Final
- Mrs. Niggles (single appearance)
- Henry (first appearance)
- Wilma (single appearance)
- Bob (single appearance)
- Bartleby Livingstone (first appearance)
- Selkirk Tander (single appearance)
- Miles Livingstone (single appearance)
- Grim (single appearance)
- Denning (single appearance)
- Josh Framm Template:Mentioned
- Andrea Framm Template:Mentioned
- Pete (first appearance)
- Sam (first appearance)
- Billy (first appearance)
- Alice Finch (first appearance)
- Mrs. Finch
- Wolf (single appearance)
- Framm home
- This film is dedicated to Patrick Cranshaw and Don Knotts, who died after filming.
- Even though there is only three years between Air Bud: Spikes Back and Air Buddies, Andrea has already finished junior high and high school, and is now in college (or at least that's her last known whereabouts, as is Josh's).
- The names of Henry's mom and dad were also the names of Tom Stewart's parents (Bob and Wilma Stewart) in Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch.
- For the next film, all of the voices of the Buddies returned except for Dominic Scott Kay, Spencer Fox, and Abigail Breslin; Kay appeared on-screen, however, as Adam Bilson. All the kid actors who played the Buddies' owners returned as well; Tyler Guerrero was credited as Tyler Fodin, instead.
- This is the only time Slade Pearce plays Noah, as he was replaced by Dylan Minnette.
- The beginning of this series serves as a soft reboot.
- The puppies born in Air Bud: World Pup, which grew to full size in Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch, are ignored.
- Molly's original owner, Emma Putter is ignored, and replaced with a family with a boy Noah's age.
- The fact that Patrick is not a Framm, as he is Jackie's second husband, but this seems to have been ignored, perhaps in order to simplify it for this new series. But this already began in Spikes Back, with Andrea calling Patrick, "Dad", even though she was old enough to know he was her second father, and she never called him that in Air Bud: World Pup or Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch.